Forum Discussion

brih
Contributing Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

PAYROL SUMARY TOTALS VARY TO EOFY FINALISATION REPORT

Hi   my Payroll Summary Report that i have printed off MYOB varies to the EOFY Finalisation Report in the STP   it looks like all the pays for my permanent staff from early december 2018 has not ...
    5 years ago

Hi

We had this also depsite the payroll activity totals equalling the payroll register report totals.  Our payroll categories were all set up correctly.  To resolve this we had to run a zero pay run for ALL employees and send this through the ATO as per normal.  This provides updated totals.  Unfortunately we did this twice before the problem corrected.  It does take a short while for the updated payroll totals to filter through to the finalisation/verification report, so try to be patient.

You should also look at the entire verification report, not just the total on the top right of the screen as this does not include various other totals such as allowances, salary sacrifice amounts etc.  It is worth trying to reconcile the verification report against your MYOB figures before running the zero payroll referred to above.

Best of luck.

PerspecRec