Forum Discussion

LeahB1
User
2 years ago
Solved

Pay corrections not sent to STP reporting centre

There are 2 payruns from early in the financial year where adjusting entries were made but they haven't flowed through to the STP reporting centre. I can see the corrections transactions in the payroll journal but not in STP reporting.

• Hi LeahB1

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! To update the STP reporting with the correct figures you will need to run a $0.00 payrun, our Community Forum post How to send an Update Event has information and instructions on how to do a $0.00 pay. If you're reporting for payroll year 21/22 please make sure you date the transaction 30/6/22. 

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi LeahB1

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! To update the STP reporting with the correct figures you will need to run a $0.00 payrun, our Community Forum post How to send an Update Event has information and instructions on how to do a $0.00 pay. If you're reporting for payroll year 21/22 please make sure you date the transaction 30/6/22. 

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

LeahB1
      User

Hi Melisa

I read through some comments on other threads yesterday and the employees had been terminated. I reinstated them and ran a 0 payrun. This corrected the end of year figures.