Forum Discussion

Annie9
User
3 years ago

PaySuper won't accept one of the staff so that I can pay everyone's super

Hi,

In mid Feb I added a Superannuation ac for one of our staff members who has increased her hours and is now entitled to super. For some reason on the second pay cycle from the time I added her super in, instead of displaying 10% of her gross wage, it shows the YTD figure as the current super amount and also in the YTD area.  This seemed to be a one off error and has been correct all the times since. However now that I am trying to PaySuper through MYOB AccountRight it will not let me proceed due to this error. How can I fix it so I can pay everyone's super?

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Annie9,

Thank you for your post and those details. 

Could you please advise which error displays when you try to make payments through PaySuper? If possible, could you attach a screenshot of this error? (Hide/remove any sensitive information)

Annie9
      User

Hi Sam,

I was able to reverse the incorrect super amount and repost the correct payroll for the staff member. However, a cross still appears next to her name for each fortnights pay in the last qtr.

Her super fund is Colonial First State and apparently there were problems paying her super last year when we were using Essentials, we have now switched to AccountRight. At the time MYOB had to add her super fund on but I don't know if they only need to do that once, or again since we have changed software.

Are you able to confirm?

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi Annie9,

Thanks for letting me know. 

Could you please advise the exact message that appears when you 'hover' over the red cross?