Forum Discussion

MayRahim
Trusted Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Payroll Activity and Payroll Register reports doesn't match in AccountRight for 1 employee.

Hi,

Help please, Payroll Activity and Payroll Register reports don't match in AccountRight for 1 employee.

Thanks

May

• Hi MayRahim 

Thanks for your post. If the Payroll Activity and Payroll Register reports are different it indicates that a manual change has been made to the employee card>>Pay History. You will need to change the Pay History back to what it should be, payroll changes should only made through Process Payroll. 

Once the Pay History has been corrected, process a $0 pay with payment date at 30 June to update STP. Wait for that report to be accepted and then check the YTD verification report.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi MayRahim 

Thanks for your post. If the Payroll Activity and Payroll Register reports are different it indicates that a manual change has been made to the employee card>>Pay History. You will need to change the Pay History back to what it should be, payroll changes should only made through Process Payroll. 

Once the Pay History has been corrected, process a $0 pay with payment date at 30 June to update STP. Wait for that report to be accepted and then check the YTD verification report.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.