Forum Discussion

AJ-1963
Contributing User
2 years ago

Payroll Register (Summary) report

We do our pays weekly & I've just created the above report for this week & noted that included on it are 2 employees who have been terminated.  The date parameters used for the report were 12/8 to 18/8/22.  Both fhad their final pays done last week on the 10/8.  There is no value listed beside either of the employee names but I don't know why they are appearing on this report as the date range is past when they were terminated & both cards are marked as terminated in the system.  My other terminated employees aren't showing.  Can anyone shed any light on this for me?

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
      AJ-1963
      Contributing User

I certainly did - I do that at the same time I enter in their termination date.

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi AJ-1963,

Thank you for your post. 

Within AccountRight you can choose which employees display on the Payroll register reports by clicking on the Employees drop-down and ticking the relevant employees that you want to report on.  This will allow you to report on just one employee, or any number of employees active or otherwise

If you had any further queries, please feel free to post them here. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.