Forum Discussion

WendyE
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Payroll YTD Verification is out of balance for 6 employees

Preparing for the EOFY I have noticed that despite my Payroll Register Report & my Payroll Activity Report Balance,  the YTD Vertifcation Report does not match the Payroll Summary Report.

There are 4 employees that have incorrect Gross Payments and a further 2 that still show Salary Sacrifice in Gross Payments figure.

Can anyone help with how to fix this?

• Hi WendyE 

Thanks for your post. The post, AccountRight reports don't match STP reports, has detailed information on reconciling payroll at the EOFY.

You can also find links to posts and Help Articles here: EOFY FAQs and Resources 2022

Once you know what is causing your issue I'll be happy to provide assistance with resolving it.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    AngelaGreg
    Experienced User

I added my terminated employees and sent them to the ATO, then ran a zero payroll and it balanced. Like you though i have 57a salary sacrifice RFBA showing in gross payments.

• Hi WendyE 

Thanks for your post. The post, AccountRight reports don't match STP reports, has detailed information on reconciling payroll at the EOFY.

You can also find links to posts and Help Articles here: EOFY FAQs and Resources 2022

Once you know what is causing your issue I'll be happy to provide assistance with resolving it.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.