Forum Discussion

3 months ago

Processing payroll - operation has timed out message

During the processing of my payroll this morning, when I tried to record the run, a message appeared saying an operation has timed out and would you like to retry.  Retrying did not help.  Our internet is working fine so that is not the issue.

I closed down MYOB, restarted my computer and tried again but got the same message.  Also, when I opened up MYOB, no request for email or password, I went straight into the data file despite the fact the program had been shut down and the computer restarted.

Would appreciate any suggestions, thanks.

3 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, lorrelly

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

If you received an error message 'application operation has timed out', you can check the Help Article: AccountRight Timeout Extender for more information. Please let us know how it goes on your end.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

lorrelly
      User

Hi Doreen

When I was unable to process the payrun the following day, I rang MYOB support and they told me to delete the run and try processing again which worked.

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, lorrelly

Thank you for updating us.

We're glad to know that the issue when processing pays has been resolved. Please feel free to post again if you encounter any issues. We are here to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen