Forum Discussion

Naml
Experienced User
2 years ago

RESC on STP Verification report

Hi,

I am having an issue where the RESC is not showing up on the STP verification report. It shows up at the beginning of the report but not at the bottom.

This is the first page of the report, it is showing the $33,300 Salary Sacrifice

RESC 1.PNG

However, the bottom of the report is only showing my Super guarantee as $236,479.25 and $0 on RESC when it should be $33,300.

How can i get it to show up if it has been identified above as Salary sacrifice?

RESC 2.PNGThank you.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Naml 

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. There are two different reporting categories for RESC amounts in STP Phase 2, Reportable employer super contributions (RESC) and Salary Sacrifice and RESC

Payments assigned the ATO reporting category Salary Sacrifice and RESC are reported as Salary Sacrifice and RESC on the YTD verification report.

Payments assigned the ATO reporting category RESC are reported as Reportable employer super contributions (RESC) on the YTD verification report.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.