Forum Discussion

dawns1
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

Re: EOY finalisation -ETP payments

Hi Sam,

I have not moved from STP 1 to STP2 so did as was suggested by removing termination date, processing a zero dollar pay and reterminating the employee but this has still not fixed the problem of the incorrect figure showing on the finalisation report.

What do I do next?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dawn.

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi dawns1,

Thank you for letting me know. 

The steps you've provided in your post are actually related to another issue termination issue, not the ETP your having. I will list the help article that will assist you with your ETP issue: 

Do reach out if you were still needing assistance with this after going through the above. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

dawns1
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Sam,

The link provided doen't provide any info on how to fix my problem with the ETP.

My problem appears to be the same as others with regards to the wrong gross amount

reporting on the finalisation report but you say I have a different issue??

Can you please explain what steps I am supposed to take to correct this problem?

Thanks

Dawn.

dawns1
      Experienced Cover User

Hello,

Just wondering if someone has a solution to this problem.

Date for finalisation has come and gone and no reply??

Thanks 

Dawn.

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi dawns1,

Apologies for the delay. 

If you are still in STP Phase 1, could you please open Single Touch Payroll (Payroll reporting centre) > Employment Terminations > Click on the affected employee's name > can you see any duplicate ETP payments appearing here?