Forum Discussion

macfesto
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago

STP Phase 2

Hello,

I have yet to move to STP Phase 2, and was just having a quick read how to transfer over.

Do you have to move your company file online?? Not sure about this?

Please explain.....................

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi macfesto,

Thanks for your post. 

STP Phase 2 will require your file to be online. Further explanation on this below:

If you had any further queries, please do reach out, 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

KateCurran
      Cover User

My file is online and I have up to date version but I get the message when I click the start button to transition to phase 2 under payroll reporting that the process is on pause.

What do I need to do to be phase 2 compliant as I received an email from ATO saying I wasn't compliance and I don't know why. I have checked categories and business details are all correct and assigned.

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi KateCurran 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

It would be now easier for you to move to STP phase 2, as your file is online. I'll give you this Help Article, Getting ready for STP Phase 2, that has detailed instructions to assist with this.

Please feel free to post again if you have further questions, I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess