Forum Discussion

Bassem
Experienced Cover User
2 months ago
Solved

STP reporting

Hi I migrated from AR to MYOB business and I notified the ato of the previous BMI and reported the first payroll in Business pro and all good. However I realised that for 1 employee I missed to repo...
    Shella_A
    2 months ago

Hi Bassem,

Thanks for the response. The pay-run process prior to the migration from AccountRight to MYOB Business will not be displayed under STP. After STP is set up, all the payroll reports can be done using the MYOB business you have migrated to, but to send the information through again, you do what is called an update event. Instructions on how to do that can be found here: How to Send an Update Event.

However, if the update event is accepted by the ATO and the payroll figures still don't match, this might need further investigation. You may need to visit help sites like myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com to find MOCA, our virtual assistant. Use MOCA for immediate queries and assistance. If MOCA can't help, you'll be automatically directed to our live chat team.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella