Forum Discussion

daisy
Trusted Partner
3 years ago

Super not working

Help!!!  I have reversed the super payment in MYOB AccountRight and the amount is not appearing in the Pay Liabilities screen but sitting in the Manage Payments, when I open that screen it is asking for 'Funds Requested". When I open that there are all blue ticks on the left and I cannot reallocate the payments?  The payment amount is sitting down the bottom of the screen but there is no where to do the actual payment againa....What steps have I missed?  I have upgraded the file...Very frustrating.....

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi daisy 

Thanks for your post. The Pay super transaction needs to be reversed in the Manage Payments window by following these steps:

1. Go to the Payroll command centre and click Manage Payments.
    2. Click the zoom arrow to open the entire Pay Super transaction to be reversed (the Funds requested transaction)
    3. Go to the Edit menu and choose Reverse Pay Superannuation.
    4. Click OK to the confirmation message. 
    5. Set the Date to when the payment was returned to your bank account.
    6. Click Record Reversal.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

daisy
      Trusted Partner

I have already reversed the payment...But I cannot redo the payment.  This is my issue.

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi daisy 

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. If you have reversed the payment in the Manage payments window:

1. Go to the Payroll command centre and click Pay Superannuation .
        2. Set the date range for the failed payment.
        3. Select the transaction(s) to be processed.
        4. Specify the applicable information for:
          • Memo
          • Date (today's date)
          • Payment No.
          • Pay from Account
        5. Click Record.

The help article, Reversing and reprocessing super payments, has detailed information on this.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

daisy
      Trusted Partner

After reversal of the payment how do I actually now pay the super as there is not a button to pay????