Forum Discussion

Shejuti_Afreen
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Superannuation Fund - Future Super

Hi,

I am trying to process a super payment and MYOB is saying the following fund:

Future Super fund - can no longer receive contributions using Pay Super. Please edit the Fund from the Superannuation Fund List window and select a valid name for it. (this is the error message I receive)

I have checked the USI and ABN for the super fund - FUTURE super and it all seems correct and is appearing on the MYOB drop down list for Super Funds.

How can I correct this issue so I can process the Jul to Sep Super payment?

Shejuti

Melisa_D
    3 years ago

Hi Shejuti_Afreen

Thanks for those details, I can see that these details are correct and are listed on our Super fund list. I'm having troubles viewing your pictures attached. Can you please attach a screenshot using the windows snipping tool and send it through via private message so I can look into this further. 

Update: This was resolved via private message, superfund updated.

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Shejuti_Afreen

Thank you for your post. So I can take a look into this with our teams, can you please confirm the super funds ABN and spin/USI number. Also, if possible please attach a screenshot of the message you receive when attempting to pay this fund. 

Shejuti_Afreen
      Experienced Cover User

Super Fund ABN: 45 960 194 277

USI: 45 960 194 277 010

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi Shejuti_Afreen

Thanks for those details, I can see that these details are correct and are listed on our Super fund list. I'm having troubles viewing your pictures attached. Can you please attach a screenshot using the windows snipping tool and send it through via private message so I can look into this further. 

Update: This was resolved via private message, superfund updated.