Forum Discussion

Kimmy12345
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

Superannuation Reversal - AccountRight

Hi Community,   I have some issue with my super for February -(paid 16/3/22) as MYOB Manage Payments has a status of "Reversal Required". I havent reversed a whole Super Payment before so  want to ...
    3 years ago

Hi Kimmy12345 

You are on the correct track, once the Pay Superannuation transaction is reversed, all the associated super contributions will re-appear in the Pay Superannuation window, where you can tick and re-process them.

Since your bank account wasn't actually charged of the initial super payment, you don't have to worry about dealing with full/partial refunds. In AccountRight the initial Pay Super transaction and the reversal will cancel each other out, leaving the new Pay Super transactions to be reconciled with the actual charge on your bank account.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest checking out this Help page on the topic of Reversing and reprocessing superannuation payments for a detailed run through, your situation is simpler as there's no actual returned super payments.  

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions please feel free to let us know.