Forum Discussion

Zoya
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

Unable to record payroll

Hi Help Team,

Since I transfer the MYOB AccountRight plus from online to local Library file, I am unable to record payroll.

first note said, my online access was cancelled. after sending email to MYOB client support, they have add me back to online access, however, I am unable to record the payroll.

please attached file and I need help.

Thank you

Zoya

MYOB case :01187825 and 001193341

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
        Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi Zoya

Thanks for that. To resolve this error you will need to download the hotfix tool listed below and run the fix over your local file now. Before you run the tool please make sure to take a back up file of your file before doing this.  

To run the hotfix tool please follow the below:

1. Download the AccoutnRight hotfix tool linked here
        2. Extract the contents of the zip file to the desktop 

3. Right click the AccountRight_Hotfix.exe application and choose Run as Administraton
        4. Browse to the file or drag a file onto the tool
        5. Select that a backup exists (Make sure that you have a back up taken) 

6. Apply the fix

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

Zoya
    Experienced Cover User

Hi,

since I have changed the file from online to offline, processed payroll number of times and each time I have gone to record with no issue. The pop up comes up with the question "would you like to record xx pays" I have selected yes, but then the the process payments screen comes up with 0.00 figures. The TFN Declaration does not com up. Checking the advise summary/electronic payments ect there is no record of the pay.   

please help, I need to complete these payroll today.

Thank you

Zoya