Forum Discussion

Tamie
User
2 years ago
Solved

Updating the Funds Unique Super Fund Identifier (USI)

Hi

Smart Save have contacted us to say they have updated their USI. I can't find a way of updating this on MYOB. I've tried going to Payroll settings - Superannuation - Smart Save, but the USI cell is blocked out and not changeable. I've tried clicking on the drop down arrow next to the fund name to refersh the funds details but the USI doesnt change. Can you let me know how to update these details

Thank you 

• Hi Tamie

Sorry for the delay in my response, I've responded to your private message requesting additional information. 

Update: Superfund details have been updated

13 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    LRBooks61
    Ultimate Cover User

Hi

Below is a screenshot of the smart save fund I found in myob

If this is the correct USI - I found it through 

Lisat

Superfunds

find the smart save fund you have set up and open it and search - which I think you have done

So I expect that it hasn't been changed in the back end of MYOB as yet.

I recently went to a seminar re superfund changes and was advised that there is a grace period for USI change so don't stress just keep on to of it

Hope that helps

Lisa

Tamie
      User

Hi Lisa

Thanks for the reply. Thats the same info I get but the UIS is wrong. The new USI is  43 905 581 638 001. So i think you're right, this hasn't been updated by MYOB yet. 

Thanks

Tamie

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi Tamie

Thanks for your post. I'm happy to check this with our teams, can you please send me a private message with the below details:

• Serial number 
        • Your full name and email address 
        • Funds name and ABN/SPIN/USI number