Forum Discussion

2 years ago

YTD Verification Report showing NIL Gross payments!!

My YTD verification Report is showing Nil for the Gross Payments but correctly showing Super payments & PAYG Withholding! The individual employess reports are the same! All figures in MYOB match and are correct as are the figues on the front page of the EOFY finalisation that displays the employees! I spent over 2 hours on the phone, was hung up on and never got back to, have done 2 nil pay runs and emptied all the cache files and nothing has fixed this problem! I have consulted on several occaisions with my accountant who has no clue! This all happened after I changed to STP Phase 2! What a nightmare!! Any help would be greatly appreciated! REALLY NOT HAPPY MYOB!!

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • My YTD verification Report is showing Nil for the Gross Payments but correctly showing Super payments & PAYG Withholding! The individual employess reports are the same! All figures in MYOB match and are correct as are the figues on the front page of the EOFY finalisation that displays the employees! I spent over 2 hours on the phone, was hung up on and never got back to, have done 2 nil pay runs and emptied all the cache files and nothing has fixed this problem! I have consulted on several occaisions with my accountant who has no clue! This all happened after I changed to STP Phase 2! What a nightmare!! Any help would be greatly appreciated! REALLY NOT HAPPY MYOB!! Not willing to wait 900 mins on yet another unhelpful phone call!

• Hi stobin17 

I'm sorry to hear you've had that experience. Can you please confirm that the $0 pays had the payment date 30 June and were accepted before you rechecked the Summary of payments reports? If you check the Summary of payments reports now have they updated?