Forum Discussion

Buffd
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

Year End Payroll

What a joke MYOB

I have now been on hold 2 hours and 6 minutes not counting the 3 other times i have lost the call.

Im sure it would be a imple fix if someone would answer the phone.

9 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Buffd
    Experienced Cover User

Finally someone answered my call after 2.5 hours only to be put on hold while she checks something and then i get hung up on. 

MYOB call me back. I advised you to make sure you write my name down just incase i lose the call.

Buffd
      Experienced Cover User

Called again and was told they can only transfer my call to Payroll and i have to hold again. He cant help me.

He cant even give me an email of who i can send a complaint to.

Great customer service MYOPB. not

Sam_R
        Former Staff

In addition to your most recent post, you can submit a formal complaint via our Feedback and Complaints channel on our Contact Us page. 

Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Buffd,

Sorry to hear about your experience trying to get assistance with your query. If you'd like to reply with the details of your query, we'd be more than happy to assist you here!

Buffd
      Experienced Cover User

I dont think MYOB realises how frustrating and dissapointing it is to try and call MYOB for support.

All i want to know is why i have a Payroll report i sent to the ATO through STP1 on 14th June 2022 for a payroll dated 15th June 2022 get rejected and how i fix the problem. I have done other pays and sent the report before the wages are done and it hasnt happened.

I have attached a screenshot

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi Buffd,

Thank you for letting me know. 

This error - CMN.ATO.PAYEVNT.000199 means that the date entered for the pay update date must not be later than today's date, it is recommended that you check your payroll dates to make sure they are not future dated. However, any subsequent pay runs that have been Accepted will pull through any figures that may have been missed in the rejected report.

Please reach out if you had any further queries, happy to help.