Forum Discussion

awpmnsw
Experienced Cover User
6 years ago
Solved

unable to save bank file

We have process payroll and a new employee did not have the bank details entered. The payment for this employee was done manually in the bank and remains in the prepare electronic payments screen.

I was going to try to save it as a bank file so we can reconilce the bank account. When we try to do this an error message comes up "There were no transactions to process"

How can we change this pyament to the bank account?

awpmnsw
    6 years ago

Hi Lisa,

Yes the transaction is on the screen. I have selected it and then I get an error message as described above

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    LRBooks61
    Ultimate Cover User

Forgive me for this question.....................

You say the transaction is in the prepare electronic payments screen................but there is nothing to select.................can you actually see the transaction? What is the date?

It will disappear if the date you select is prior to the date of the transaction.

This is the question I want forgiveness for....................ifthe transaction is there have you selected it for processing???

please forgive me but sometimes you need to ask.

cheers

Lisa

awpmnsw
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Lisa,

Yes the transaction is on the screen. I have selected it and then I get an error message as described above

sholt73
        Super User

just thinking on this, are you ticking off the transaction to be a standalone payment from the bank file or are you ticking this off with other transactions?