Forum Discussion

Kate-L-23
Contributing Partner
2 years ago

Backorder Heading on Invoices

Hi all, 

Just wondering if there is anyway we can change the wording of " BACKORDERED" when it prints at the end of an invoice to " OUT OF STOCK" 

Cheers.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi Kate-L-23 

Thanks for your post. If you want to change the wording on the invoice templates, you can edit the form and insert a text box under Setup > Customise Forms. 

For detailed instructions on how to do this, see our Help Article: Personalising forms.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kate-L-23
      Contributing Partner

Sorry.. it doesnt allow me to change the Backorder wording to Out of Stock....

SamaraM
        Former Staff

Hi Kate-L-23 

My apologies for misunderstanding the situation, I've had another look at the table in the invoice form and can see that Backordered is displayed as a row and not a column.

At this stage, it looks like it wouldn't be possible to put a text box over the wording, however, I recommend putting this forward as a suggestion to our AccountRight Ideas Exchange Board.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.