Forum Discussion

treegirl
Experienced Cover User
9 months ago
Solved

Browsers contact search

I am trying to access the contact list from the web browser on my phone but I can't seem to do a search....I can see the contacts but can't do a specific search. I've tried the filter button but lose the filter when I go back to the contact  list 

• Hi treegirl,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry for the delayed response.

If you are using a browser on your mobile device, sometimes the screen display of an app or a program is different compared to a computer, which will display the full screen. Kindly try to click on the three dots at the top right corner of your browser, then select desktop site. Then see if the filter button works.

Please let me know if you're still experiencing the issue. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

3 Replies

• Hi treegirl,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry for the delayed response.

If you are using a browser on your mobile device, sometimes the screen display of an app or a program is different compared to a computer, which will display the full screen. Kindly try to click on the three dots at the top right corner of your browser, then select desktop site. Then see if the filter button works.

Please let me know if you're still experiencing the issue. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

treegirl
      Experienced Cover User

This still does not allow me to search my contacts... where do i do this?

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi treegirl,

Thank you for the update.

To view the contact lists on your mobile device, you have two options. Either you can enable the screen rotation or change the browser settings to desktop. Kindly refer to the images below:

Please let me know if you require further assistance with this. I'm always here to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess