Forum Discussion

AReps
Contributing Cover User
9 months ago
Solved

Cancelled Accountright Premier Subscription and downgrading to Business Lite

Hello,  I have just cancelled my Accountright Premier subscription and my file is now Read Only.  I would like to purchase a subscription to Business Lite.  How do I go about this and transferring my file?

• Hi AReps,  

Thanks for reaching out to us here in the Community Forum. I'm glad to have you here in the Community. 

We understand that you have already cancelled your AccountRight subscription, and you would like to purchase a new MYOB business lite product to transfer your files. In this matter, you would need to purchase first a new business lite product before you will be able to transfer your files. You may refer to this link to check our Business Lite product.  

Once you already have a new MYOB business lite product, you would need to fill out this form for the migration process. Please note that the migration team will contact you within 3 to 5 business days.  

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,  
    Leneth

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi AReps,  

Thanks for reaching out to us here in the Community Forum. I'm glad to have you here in the Community. 

We understand that you have already cancelled your AccountRight subscription, and you would like to purchase a new MYOB business lite product to transfer your files. In this matter, you would need to purchase first a new business lite product before you will be able to transfer your files. You may refer to this link to check our Business Lite product.  

Once you already have a new MYOB business lite product, you would need to fill out this form for the migration process. Please note that the migration team will contact you within 3 to 5 business days.  

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,  
    Leneth

AReps
      Contributing Cover User

Hi Leneth,

I have done as you said and purchased the new business lite subscription.  When I go to submit the form to start the migratation process it says An Error has occured.  Please help!

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi AReps

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner and thank you for flagging this to us. 

I just want to inform you that this is a known issue last week, and we are glad to say that our team has resolved this issue. We genuinely appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter. Could you try to submit the migration form again for us to check if you are still getting the same error? 

Please let me know if you have any problems with this. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 

Leneth