Forum Discussion

Septembersun
Experienced Cover User
8 months ago
Solved

MYOB AccountRight Live Plus Recurring Subscription

We havent received our monthly Tax Invoice for Subscription fees that are deducted each month.

Can anyone please advise if there has been an issue.

• Hi, thanks for your post, and welcome here to the Community Forum. We are thankful for your effort in notifying us of your concern. We are sorry that you did not receive your monthly Tax invoice for your subscription. We value your patience and understanding on this matter. 

Regarding your inquiry, you may also view your monthly subscription in my account. Our Help Article MYOB subscription, invoices, and payment details will provide you with more information and instructions to assist you. Also, regarding the tax invoice that you are not receiving, I have sent you a private message requesting the necessary information to investigate this further with you. 

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, thanks for your post, and welcome here to the Community Forum. We are thankful for your effort in notifying us of your concern. We are sorry that you did not receive your monthly Tax invoice for your subscription. We value your patience and understanding on this matter. 

Regarding your inquiry, you may also view your monthly subscription in my account. Our Help Article MYOB subscription, invoices, and payment details will provide you with more information and instructions to assist you. Also, regarding the tax invoice that you are not receiving, I have sent you a private message requesting the necessary information to investigate this further with you. 

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth