Forum Discussion

TSGW
Contributing User
17 days ago
Solved

Change customer address details in invoice not updating i have hit the refresh screen.

Hello

I have tried to change the customer address details in the contacts page but it is not updating the existing invoice with the old address. I have hit the refresh screen.

do i have to now delete the 1st invoice and re do another invoice with the amended address details?

• Hi TSGW,

Thank you for your post.

I see that you've tried to update the customer address details in the contacts page, but it appears that the changes haven't reflected in the existing invoice, even after refreshing the screen. It's important to note that when you change a customer's address, their old address will still be displayed in their existing invoices. However, the updated address will be reflected in any new invoices you create moving forward.

If you need to update the customer's address in the existing invoices, you can do so by editing the address within the invoice transactions.

Feel free to reach out anytime you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi TSGW,

Thank you for your post.

I see that you've tried to update the customer address details in the contacts page, but it appears that the changes haven't reflected in the existing invoice, even after refreshing the screen. It's important to note that when you change a customer's address, their old address will still be displayed in their existing invoices. However, the updated address will be reflected in any new invoices you create moving forward.

If you need to update the customer's address in the existing invoices, you can do so by editing the address within the invoice transactions.

Feel free to reach out anytime you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess