Forum Discussion

CPFRae
Contributing Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

Column width in purchase window returns to MYOB default after closing.

I've seen others raise it as a problem but the thread has been closed with no solution.

How can I save my preferences?

• Hi CPFRae

Thanks for the update. I've tested this in my file and it does save the column width when adjusted, to troubleshoot can you please clear your AccountRight cache. Once cleared can you try again ? 

If this doesn't work, can you please confirm which version of AccountRight you're running ? (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight).

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi CPFRae

Thank you for your post. Can I please confirm if your experiencing this with all windows your adjusting the columns for, or is it for a specific window ? I would recommend checking that you have preference 'Save Window Sizes and Locations' ticked within your file, this can be found by going to Setup > Preferences > Windows tab. 

Please do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

CPFRae
      Contributing Cover User

Hi Melisa,

Checked the settings & "Save Window Sizes & Locations" as been checked.

The problem only occurs in the enter purchases window!

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi CPFRae

Thanks for the update. I've tested this in my file and it does save the column width when adjusted, to troubleshoot can you please clear your AccountRight cache. Once cleared can you try again ? 

If this doesn't work, can you please confirm which version of AccountRight you're running ? (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight).