Forum Discussion

WMack
Experienced User
5 years ago
Solved

Copying a Sales Packing slip template

Hello   Simple thing that I'm trying to do... I need to copy a template form that is currently under, -> Customise Forms -> Invoices -> Item to -> Invoices -> Packing Slip (Item)   You can do a...
    Steven_M
    5 years ago

Hi WMack 

AccountRight Classic (v19) would store the customise forms in a Forms folder within the application folder i.e. C:\PremierClassic\Forms. Generally, there are no sub-folders within that Forms folder and having a form saved in a sub-folder could make that form not appear for selection within a company file. As the forms were typically just stored in the one folder (no sub-folders), it was up to the form and the initial customisation to determine which layout the form was used.

AccountRight 2019 works on a similar principle that when the form is initially customised it is given the layout used i.e. whether it is a service invoice or an item invoice... If that form layout does need to be changed another form would need to be created off a default form of the required layout. The difference with AccountRight 2019 is that the forms are no longer stored as part of a dedicated forms folder, rather than are included as part of the company file i.e. the myox file.