Forum Discussion

Advocacy1
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Credit card receipt management

Hi everyone

We have 20 credit cards, we are trying to find a process to manage the receipts from all 20 people into MYOB, rather than each employee sending their receipts and reconciliation to the admin person, and that person having to data entry each receipt into MYOB.

Happy to purchase an add on like DEXT, if people think that is the best way.

Thanks.

M

• Hi Advocacy1

Thanks for your post. We do have the MYOB Capture app that allows users to take a photo of the receipt and send it into your In Tray, more information on this is available on this Help Article

If that is something you're not after, we do have our MYOB App marketplace available that has a list of third party softwares that integrate into AccountRight. 

Do let me know if you have any further questions. 

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Advocacy1

Thanks for your post. We do have the MYOB Capture app that allows users to take a photo of the receipt and send it into your In Tray, more information on this is available on this Help Article

If that is something you're not after, we do have our MYOB App marketplace available that has a list of third party softwares that integrate into AccountRight. 

Do let me know if you have any further questions. 

Advocacy1
      Experienced User

Thanks Melissa 

I will check  them out to see what suit us best. 

M

Shunya
        Contributing User

Hi, I wonder how you ended up managing the credit card receipt from 20 people. I have the same issue but we found the MYOB Capture App may not be the best because of it often scan incorrectly. If you can share your way of manaing them that would be much appreciated.