Forum Discussion

4 years ago
Solved

Customised Journal Security Audit report

Hi team,

I would like to know if there's a way to add the supplier invoice numbers on the Journal Security Audit report?

• Hi Goodbartrade 

The Supplier Invoice number is not a field that can be added to the Journal Security report.

The reason being the report is looking at the journal that is posted. The supplier invoice number is not part of the information that makes up the transaction journal that is posted, it's additional information added at a purchase level.

I don't foresee that functionality being available in the future. If you are needing to know that supplier invoice number looking at a purchase report would be the recommendation.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Goodbartrade 

The Supplier Invoice number is not a field that can be added to the Journal Security report.

The reason being the report is looking at the journal that is posted. The supplier invoice number is not part of the information that makes up the transaction journal that is posted, it's additional information added at a purchase level.

I don't foresee that functionality being available in the future. If you are needing to know that supplier invoice number looking at a purchase report would be the recommendation.