Forum Discussion

maunderruth
Trusted Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

Export Failure from Retail Manager to AR

Are there any known issues which would explain export failure from Retail Manager to AR?

• Hi maunderruth 

If you were experiencing an issue when using the API to send the accounting export to an AccountRight file, I’d be inclined to change the accounting export method to AccountRight {Standard, Plus, Premier and Enterprise} and specify a path for the retail.txt file.

This file can then be imported into the AccountRight file using the File >> Import / Export Assistant. If there were any issues with the information being imported it would be reflected in the import log

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Neil_M
    Former Staff

Hi maunderruth 

If you were experiencing an issue when using the API to send the accounting export to an AccountRight file, I’d be inclined to change the accounting export method to AccountRight {Standard, Plus, Premier and Enterprise} and specify a path for the retail.txt file.

This file can then be imported into the AccountRight file using the File >> Import / Export Assistant. If there were any issues with the information being imported it would be reflected in the import log

maunderruth
      Trusted Cover User

Thanks for replying Neil; I was just checking if there was an issue. I had to import manually, all good :-)