Forum Discussion

Yoko
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

In Tray forwarding more than one invoice

I would be interested to know how those using the In Tray process forwarding emails that contain more than one invoice? Sometimes a supplier sends multiple invoices attached to the one emails as a single 2-3 page PDF. At present I save the invoice as two separate pages onto my desktop & drag each one to the In Tray. It is time consuming & I have to remember to go back & delete them off my desktop.  Does anyone have a better way? Thanks in advance.  Hope this makes sense.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Yoko 

AccountRight will treat each PDF uploaded to the In Tray as a single document and allow for the document to be attached to one transaction.

This does mean that if you are provided with a number of transactions in a single PDF file you would be looking at separating that one PDF into those individual transactions before uploading to the In Tray.

Yoko
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Yanike_S 

Yes.  That is how I am processing the pdf's.  I just wondered if there was a more efficient way of saving them as individual documents.

Thanks

Yanike_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Yoko 

As I mentioned before, AccountRight will treat each PDF uploaded to the In Tray as a single document and allow for the document to be attached to one transaction.

So if there are multiple transactions in a single PDF file you would have to separate one PDF into those individual transactions before uploading to the In Tray. I recommend using a PDF splitter tool, there are many free options available online.

I am not aware of a more efficient way of saving them as individual documents.