Forum Discussion

GMS
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Invoice reminder function not accessible

The Invoice Reminder function has not been working for over a week. Is anyone else having the same problem? When clicking on Invoice Reminder a blank screen appears - see attached file. 

• other reports of it, work around is to open accountright in browser, muddle your way to the reminders and fix there.

Giving them the benefit, hopefully soon accountright on browser will be useable / fully functional and we can all switch to that and ditch desktop version.

25 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    JoelNZ
    Trusted User

other reports of it, work around is to open accountright in browser, muddle your way to the reminders and fix there.

Giving them the benefit, hopefully soon accountright on browser will be useable / fully functional and we can all switch to that and ditch desktop version.

jasmin
      Experienced Cover User

Hi 

This fix does not work for me.  I prefer to use Desktop version and need to access Invoice Reminders there.

Can someone please address this asap.

Thanks

Yanike_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi jasmin 

We are aware of an issue were the Invoice Reminders screen in desktop AccountRight appears blank. We are currently working to resolve this. The only option at the stage is to open AccountRight in the browser (app.myob.com)>>go into Sales Settings>>Reminders>>Reminder settings.

If this is not working for you, could you please clarify what error message you are getting or sent me a screenshot so I can investigate this further?

GMS
      Experienced Cover User

Thanks Joel - that works!

Kimeric
      Partner

Thank you.  I've been restarting MYOB for days hoping it would start working.

•  

Its been over a week that I am getting blank screen for the Invoice Reminder Function. I have upgraded again thinking it will solve the issue but still the same. I can see I am not the only person here getting this issue. Any help here? Capture.PNG

EFCL
      Cover User

Is anyone else having problems with the invoice reminder? It has been over a month now and still not working. Any help please????

jasmin
        Experienced Cover User

Yes, still have a blank screen in Invoice Reminders!  Very frustrating, especially since they don't address our issues, just keep telling us to use the Browser version.

And still don't understand why they can't fixt it since it was there before.  It almost seems they deleted it deliberately?

SilvanaFCC
    Experienced Cover User

Yes, mine does not work either.  I rang MYOB about it on OCTOBER 3rd, and after a long wait followed by no result I got this message;  (It's now been at least 6 weeks, and it has still not been fixed !)

MYOB Client Support

Hi Silvana

It seems like this is a broad known issue for account right and we are sorry to let you know that there is currently no known workaround for this, and yet still being studied.

However, you may still try to use the browser version in the mean time. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

Regards, 
    The MYOB Team 
    We’re here to help 

• same issue here. I hate using the brower but guess will have to give it a try

JustMichaela
    Experienced Cover User

I am replying to someone posting in October, does this mean that this problem hasn't been resolved yet?  I can't set it up nor select it in the Customer Card profile.

Any and all help much appreciated as it is imperative I get this working.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  :-)

katlouhen
    Contributing Cover User

Hi, I think this function is still not working on desktop version?  Perhaps it shoud be removed if it's not going to be fixed.

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi katlouhen 

Thanks for reaching out. We already raised  this issue with our product teams for investigation, in the mean time as a work around they have advised to open AccountRight in the browser via app.myob.com, go into sales settings > reminders. The function should appear. 

Regards,
    Earl