Forum Discussion

MaroniteV
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Invoices not listed on 'to be emailed' list

We had generated 100 invoices and found out that only 94 of them are listed on the ' to be emailed' list. we checked ' to be printed' list too, but nothing there.

please help.

• Hi MaroniteV 

Thanks for your post. When you go to Print/Email Invoices the lists is populated based on the Invoice Delivery Status of the individual invoice. This can be seen on a per invoice level in the bottom left of Enter/Edit Sales window. The options are pretty self-explanatory i.e. To be Printed means it will appear in the To be Printed list... The Invoice Delivery Status is pulled from the customer's card at the time of recording the invoice. It can, of course, be changed on a per invoice basis and will update once actioned i.e. once printed it will update to Already Printed or Sent. 

If you are finding that the incorrect Invoice Delivery Status is coming through for your invoices for a customer I would recommend navigating to that customer's card (Card File>>Cards Lists), select the Selling Details tab to review the Invoice Delivery option (left-hand side). This is the default setting for that customer's card for the Invoice Delivery Status. Don't have the Invoice Delivery option? A Sales Layout does need to be set on the Card for that option to appear.

If these invoices have been accidentally marked as Already Printed or Sent, you can deselect under Advanced Filters: Unprinted or Unsent Sales Only.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MaroniteV 

Thanks for your post. When you go to Print/Email Invoices the lists is populated based on the Invoice Delivery Status of the individual invoice. This can be seen on a per invoice level in the bottom left of Enter/Edit Sales window. The options are pretty self-explanatory i.e. To be Printed means it will appear in the To be Printed list... The Invoice Delivery Status is pulled from the customer's card at the time of recording the invoice. It can, of course, be changed on a per invoice basis and will update once actioned i.e. once printed it will update to Already Printed or Sent. 

If you are finding that the incorrect Invoice Delivery Status is coming through for your invoices for a customer I would recommend navigating to that customer's card (Card File>>Cards Lists), select the Selling Details tab to review the Invoice Delivery option (left-hand side). This is the default setting for that customer's card for the Invoice Delivery Status. Don't have the Invoice Delivery option? A Sales Layout does need to be set on the Card for that option to appear.

If these invoices have been accidentally marked as Already Printed or Sent, you can deselect under Advanced Filters: Unprinted or Unsent Sales Only.