Forum Discussion

TomGold
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

On hand stock error

stock.png

Realised the On hand amount for this item had a really small amount, but I can only adjust inventory up to 6 decimal places. Is there a fix for this or do i just need to ignore it?

• Hi TomGold 

This situation is generally caused by the rounding of the item's history. The good news is that we have a script (tool) that we can run over the company file that has addressed this situation for a number of other customers in a similar way. 

So we can arrange for that script to be run would you mind confirming the following information:

• Where the company file is stored i.e. online or local
    • What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - Setup>>Company Information
    • What is the company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi TomGold 

This situation is generally caused by the rounding of the item's history. The good news is that we have a script (tool) that we can run over the company file that has addressed this situation for a number of other customers in a similar way. 

So we can arrange for that script to be run would you mind confirming the following information:

• Where the company file is stored i.e. online or local
    • What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - Setup>>Company Information
    • What is the company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight
        Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi TomGold 

Thanks for confirming that information.

I have run the scripts over that company file for you. You should be good to with that file.

Do let us know if you require further assistance.