Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Print/Email Invoices - After Printing, Invoices Show Back Up In To Be Printed Screen

Hi, in a few instances of late, after printing invoices from the "To Be Printed" tab, the invoices that have been printed (and then no longer appear in the tab), repopulate the "To Be Printed" tab within a few hours. Any advice on why this is happening and/or how to stop this from happening?

11 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Workshop2022 

Thanks for your post. If you've already printed a sale, here's how they will appear again in the list:

1. Go to the Sales command centre and click Print/Email Invoices.
    2. Click the To Be Printed tab.
    3. Select the Sales Type to show only Service, Item, Professional, Time Billing or Packing Slip.
    4. Click Advanced Filters.

5. Deselect the option Unprinted or Unsent Sales Only.
    6. Click OK. The sales you've previously printed or emailed will be listed again

If this is not the option you have selected could you send me some screenshots so I will be able to investigate this further?

Workshop2022
      User

Thanks, but unfortunately this is not what I was after. My issue is that once I have selected the invoices for print; they print, and then those invoices leave the screen as they have been printed which is what it is meant to happen. However, at times I've gone back into the "to be printed" screen and the invoices that I had just printed are back there again. I haven't done anything for them to repopulate, not even the step you have just mentioned? It is hard to send a screenshot as it doens't happen all the time and I can't predict when it is going to happens, plus I would just be sending screen shots of the invoices in the to be printed section / then I would print and a blank screen shows with no invoices / and then I would go back in and the screen shot would be of the those same invoices again..

Yanike_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Workshop2022 

Thanks for the clarification. Could you clear the AccountRight cache and see if this still happens? This could solve odd software behaviour. 

Let me know how you get on with this.