Forum Discussion

Tammy_L
Cover User
11 months ago

Reports not displaying all information

Hi

I've noticed that when I generate a report via Accounts, Jobs, then Job Activity summary/detail, its only showing some of the expenses assigned to that job. 

We have a perpetual inventory and track our stock levels through sales and purcahses. We also rely on the use of job codes when making purchases. This is so once the job is complete we can generate a report to see exactly what expenses went into that job. 

The report, however, only displays items that were purchased that are NOT in our inventory. So items that are in our inventory are not showing on the report and therefore being forgotton. 

Is there a way around this? Or a different report option to show purchases assigned to a job regardless to whether they are in our inventory? 

Thank you 

Rebecca 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Tammy_L

Thanks for reaching out. 

Normally, even if the items are being inventoried they should still be shown in Job reports. To provide further assistance, Please send me a private message containing screenshots of the issue (job report, and item transaction that is supposed to be inside the report). 

We are looking forward to your response. If you have any other concerns or questions please include them in your next reply. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

LynMor
      User

Hi there, i'm also having this issue, 
      what is the fix please?

thank you