Forum Discussion

TFAT
Experienced Cover User
16 days ago

Send to - email... drop down box for custom forms not appearing

When using Send To for e-mailing individual quotes, invoices etc., the drop down box to choose the form has disappeared so everything is now sent as the default form. How do I get the drop down box to reappear? We have 4 computers running MYOB in our office and this has happened to only 2 of them, the other 2 still have the option to choose the form. All computers are the exact same and all are running server edition.

1 Reply

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi TFAT,

Thank you for reaching out.

It seems that this is only affecting two computers, which is unusual. No worries! I'm here to help you troubleshoot this. Let's start by checking if there have been any recent updates or changes made to the software on the affected computers. Sometimes updates or changes in settings can inadvertently affect certain functionalities. Additionally, you may want to check the form and save it as default, and check if this will display the drop-down menu to select the form. If the drop-down box still doesn't appear, it could be helpful to uninstall and reinstall the software on the affected computers.

Feel free to let me know if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess