Forum Discussion

2 years ago

What report reflects G1 Total Sales in the BAS

total blonde moment - What report reflects G1 Total Sales from the BAS report 

the main report i use is Profit and Loss year to date, this obviously does not match Total sales in my bas report 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi FrontlineEnt 

Thanks for your post. The GST (Detail - cash/accrual) report lists the transactions included in the G1 field on the BAS. You can find that report in Reports>>GST/Sales tax>>GST reports.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

FrontlineEnt
      User

thank you, i should of stated I new that report, but does it reflect in any other report in MYOB except obviously the GST Summary report 

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi FrontlineEnt 

The P&L reports the amounts posted to the income, expense and COS accounts. The Balance Sheet reports amounts posted to the asset, liability and equity accounts. The GST Summary/Detail and BAS report amounts posted to the tax codes. 

The Sale Value on the GST Summary/Detail report is gst inclusive so when checking the BAS against the P&L make sure that you deduct the GST amount from the G1 figure.

You can also run the General ledger report filtered by the income accounts to check the transactions included in the GST Detail report. However, the General ledger report displays all transactions recorded in the period so if you use the cash accounting method the General ledger report will include accrual transactions not included in the GST cash report.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.