Forum Discussion

9 months ago

connection error when trying to delete purchase order

Hi, i'm tring to delete this particular purchase order but the connection error screen always pop ups. I already tried all the steps provided on the help page to solve the connection error but none of them worked. So, the issue must be this particular purchase order. Please help. Thank you

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi gsianjing

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool. 

We appreciate your effort in checking the help articles to resolve the connection error you are getting, and we apologize that it did not resolve your concern. For us to investigate this further, could you please get the diagnostic log? The Help Article AccountRight Diagnostic Log will provide you with the steps on how to get it, and kindly attach it to your reply. 

Please let me know if you need further help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth 

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi gsianjing

I hope you are having a wonderful day. I just want to check back with you, if you still need help with the connection error that you are getting. Please do let us know how you go, and feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth