Forum Discussion

accountsgirl
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

two page invoice happening again

Hello

This is a previous issue that is happening again (probably from an update again).

When I tick "online payments" we are back to getting two pages again with the banking details on the second page.

I as most other people don't want this as 1) it wastes paper 2) use same template area for packing slip and don't want warehouse/pick up person to see any pricing.

Can you please assist?

Regards

Rachel

• Hi accountsgirl 

This issue was originally due to the Microsoft Update to .NET Framework v4.6, and was resolved for many users with the next update.

Could you check if you're Microsoft software is using the most recent version? To do this go to: Settings  > Update & Security  > Windows Updates > Check for Updates.

If it is not updated, then run through the updates or alternatively run the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 installer.

Let me know how you get on and if it is not resolved with the above steps. If you do need more help, sending through the document that is being produced would also be helpful.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi accountsgirl 

This issue was originally due to the Microsoft Update to .NET Framework v4.6, and was resolved for many users with the next update.

Could you check if you're Microsoft software is using the most recent version? To do this go to: Settings  > Update & Security  > Windows Updates > Check for Updates.

If it is not updated, then run through the updates or alternatively run the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 installer.

Let me know how you get on and if it is not resolved with the above steps. If you do need more help, sending through the document that is being produced would also be helpful.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

accountsgirl
      Experienced Cover User

Hello

Since I first wrote to you there has been a windows update. So now that I have had a look again in response to your reply I can see that it is no longer printing two pages so perhaps it was resolved with the windows update that I performed just yesterday.

accountsgirl
        Experienced Cover User

Hello

This is a previous issue that is happening again but this time there was no MYOB update.

When I tick "online payments" we are back to getting two pages again with the banking details on the second page.

I as most other people don't want this as 1) it wastes paper 2) use same template area for packing slip and don't want warehouse/pick up person to see any pricing.

As before I have made sure that all windows updates are up to date but this still hasn't resolved it.

Can you please assist?

Regards

Rachel