Sie
Contributing Cover User
7 years ago
Done

Report: Journal report - only show General Journal transactions

It would be great if when using the journal report in Essentials, that you could have a tick box to only show General Journals and not all journals.

"General Journal Report - Essentials"

7 Comments

TRG
    Cover User

Hi MYOB,

Are you able to do one or both of the following:

- create a report in MYOB Essentials so only the general journals entered are printed (similar to the transaction report that can be printed in the desktop versions of MYOB)

- allow the report found under reports; business reports; journals to be dumped in Excel.  This would allow us to filter out the irrelevant transactions and locate the general journals

Cheers

"General Journal Report"

Liam_M
      Former Staff
      Status changed:
      New
      to
      Open

Thanks for your suggestion TRG  We're appreciate feedback regarding reporting in Essentials. Anyone who would like to see a report showing only General Journals, please cast your vote here. Make sure you're signed in and click on the purple vote button at the top left-hand side of the screen. If you post a comment, don’t forget to vote as well!

gpower1000
      Contributing User

Hi I need this report too. I find it incredible that its not available. I have to print each journal I created individually to send to my auditor. If I make changes, I have to do it all again. 

JAM168
    Experienced Partner

... or a specific report for General Journal entries. This helps for audit purposes.

• Status changed:
    New
    to
    Done

Hi Everyone

The Journal entry report in MYOB Essentials has a filter option on it where the user can select the Transaction type. This will allow the user to only select General journal transactions if required.