Forum Discussion

Accounts-123
Cover User
8 months ago

Auto-build not working

After selecting an item to build, I've Clicked Build Items however the Build Items window doesn't display. I have opened and closed and logged back in but still have the same issue.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We understand that you are having challenges with the Build Items that do not display and we appreciate your dedication to resolving this problem through troubleshooting. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you and we are thankful for your patience and understanding on this matter. 

Regarding your concern, I have sent you a private message with the necessary information to investigate this further with you. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

If you do require further assistance, feel free to reply to this post. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, I hope you are having a wonderful day. 

I just wanted to check back with you and follow up if you still need assistance with your concern about the Auto-build that is not working. Let me know how this goes and if we can provide any further assistance here on the forum. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth