Forum Discussion

6 months ago

Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us

Hi

I have three items that are coming up with errors when I try to use them

Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: 61d544fb-908a-4947-8134-a31553a75e7f.

Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: 44fa3035-9096-49dc-b890-1d681bb4b7c8.

Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: 311a263d-07dd-45a2-9029-43f4809fd337.

If I try to look at them via Inventory it comes up with something went wrong error as well.

Thanks

Tina

2 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi TMMBookkeeping

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. We apologize that you are having difficulties with your items that come up with an error. We appreciate your patience on this matter. 

To further assist you, I will be sending a private message to you requesting the necessary information. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Please let me know if you need further help. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi TMMBookkeeping

Thank you for working with me via private message. We are glad it is now resolved. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our moderators will attend to it. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,   
    Leneth