Forum Discussion

29 days ago

inventory/items

I cannot edit or change any items that have been created by SerivceM8 sync. I get this error and cannot even inactive the items.

'Items per selling unit' cannot be edited when an item has been used in a transaction.

please help?

2 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi rumcityit

Welcome to the Community Forum. 

Based on the error message, it looks like your file might need a bit of a spa day, also known as a repair session.

To get this process started, we'll need some information from you. Could you please send the following details via private message:

• Serial number.
    • Full name and email address.
    • Company name. 
    • Screenshot of the error message.
    • Any additional relevant screenshots/information.

Once we have these, we'll be able to start the repair process and get your file back to its happy, working self.

Remember, our support sites myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com are always there to assist you. If you need more help, don't hesitate to create a new thread. We're here to make your journey as smooth as possible! We look forward to your response.

Thanks,
    Genreve

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi rumcityit

Thank you for the private message. 

I have initiated case number 01686400 for the repair team to work on your file. The repair team will be working on your concern moving forward. You can communicate with them via email. 

In the meantime, feel free to let us know if you require any other assistance.

Otherwise, If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
      Genreve