Forum Discussion

10 months ago
Solved

Inventory value negative with positive Inventory item number

Hi,

Our inventory value has become negative over time and now we have a big negative inventory value which is causing us issues as we can not use this invetory item in our BOM's.
I am wanting to revalue  the inventory value. How can I do this?
Adjusting inventory does not work.

Regards

• Hi StephenF

Thanks for working with me via private message, and I am glad to inform you that we have resolved it. We will be closing the thread now. If you encounter any more problems, please don't hesitate to start a new post and one of our Moderators will assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 

Leneth 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi StephenF

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource. 

We appreciate your effort to clarify the issue with the inventory, and we regret the inconvenience this has caused you. We have a tool (script) that can be run to aid the situation. Could you please provide the following information in a private message

• Where the company file is stored i.e. online or local 
    • What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - Setup>>Company Information 
    • What is the company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight 

Please let me know if you need further help. 

Cheers, 

Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi StephenF

Thanks for working with me via private message, and I am glad to inform you that we have resolved it. We will be closing the thread now. If you encounter any more problems, please don't hesitate to start a new post and one of our Moderators will assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 

Leneth