Forum Discussion

CJSB
User
28 days ago
Solved

Cash Flow

Is there a way I can print info for a Monthly Cash Flow (not accruals) via Myob?

• Hi CJSB,

Thank you for your post.

After reviewing your account associated with your registered email, it seems you're utilizing a MYOB Business product. Could you please confirm if you're specifically referring to the Cash Movement reports? If so, all you need to do is click on the report options and select your accounting method as "cash." However, if you're referring to something different, please feel free to respond, and I'll be more than happy to provide further assistance. 

Otherwise, If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi CJSB,

Thank you for your post.

After reviewing your account associated with your registered email, it seems you're utilizing a MYOB Business product. Could you please confirm if you're specifically referring to the Cash Movement reports? If so, all you need to do is click on the report options and select your accounting method as "cash." However, if you're referring to something different, please feel free to respond, and I'll be more than happy to provide further assistance. 

Otherwise, If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess