Forum Discussion

evolution
Experienced Cover User
17 days ago
Solved

Payable reconciliation with tax report - failed to load the report

Hi I see there have been a few messages regarding this, still it has not been resolved.

I raised this issue some months ago.  I have cleared my browsing history, cleared the console, still the issue persists.

I am wanting to finalise EFY accounts and need this report.  Anyone have a solution?

Thanks

Isaiah_C
    16 days ago

Hi Evolution,

Thank you for your patience, and for doing some troubleshooting steps. I've tried to fix your file here on my end. That should be working now. 

Should you require additional assistance, don't hesitate to respond. We also encourage you to connect with our online help center, MOCA through this link: MYOB Support - MYOB Support, for prompt support.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Kind regards,

Sai

5 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Evolution,

I appreciate your patience with this matter. To resolve this issue, I strongly recommend running the report for a shorter time period, which often helps with the "failed to load report" problem. If the issue persists, please ensure that your internet connection is stable. Additionally, try clearing your browser cache once more.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella

evolution
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Shella_A  running the report for one day still fails to load.  I tried numberous different date options, still nothing,  I have cleared the browser cache numerous times this makes no difference.  The issue still persists, I raised this issue some months ago still no solution?  

I can run a similiar report for receivable with no issues.  The internet connection is stable this appears to be an issue with MYOB.  I'm not feeling very patience, I need this report for our accountant to finalise our end of financial year accounts.

Isaiah_C
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Evolution,

Thank you for your patience, and for doing some troubleshooting steps. I've tried to fix your file here on my end. That should be working now. 

Should you require additional assistance, don't hesitate to respond. We also encourage you to connect with our online help center, MOCA through this link: MYOB Support - MYOB Support, for prompt support.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Kind regards,

Sai