Settlement discount as a percentage

It would be super helpful to adopt a new calculation feature that could calculate a discount percentage or credit fee (addition or subtraction) to a total number of expenses listed in the enter supplier payment. Also check boxes could be very helpful in selecting/ deselecting required expenses without having to re-type the costs in adjacent columns. 

I currently have to manually calculate a 2% discount for each expense (daily expenses are very time consuming) input the discount price and further retype the discounted final expense. I think this process could be simplified.

Thankyou

3 Comments

Liam_M
    Former Staff
    Status changed:
    New
    to
    Open

Thank you for your suggestion. Could anyone else who would like to this feature in a future update, please cast your vote here.

BellaVista
    Cover User

It has been 4 years and i havn't received a response. Could someone please give me an answer to why the essentials interface has not changed to make it more user friendly?? In Puchases > Pay Bills, how hard is it to add a checkbox column to the left of the bill number to be able to select/deselect the bills, automating the tediously manual task of rewriting every value? It truly astonishes me no one has prompted development to flag this issue... or am i the only person who uses this feature?