Forum Discussion

Melissa_MVAS
Cover User
9 months ago

Ordering Documents

When uploading the documents to go with the BAS in the new Compliance section I would like to be able to reorder them like you can when we were uploading the BAS's via the tasks screen for the client to sign. 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    KnobelTam
    Experienced Partner

Or at least if they are numbered, then they stay in the  numbered order when uploaded at the same time.  I always number by EOFY prep documents but when sending through the portal there is no order to the documents.

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Melissa_MVAS,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! I really appreciate your patience and understanding about this issue, and I do apologize for the delayed response. The ability to reorder documents when uploading them to accompany the BAS in the new Compliance section would indeed enhance the organization and user experience. While I don't have the capability to directly implement this feature, I recommend posting this issue to our Product Ideas page or submitting a feature request to express your desire for this functionality. We may consider it for future updates or provide alternative solutions to meet your needs within the current system.

Please do let us know if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.
    Regards,
    Earl