Forum Discussion

Soph_TBL
Experienced Cover User
6 years ago
Solved

MYOB the underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send - MYOB Payroll

Error message: 'MYOB the underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send' - Have uploaded a screen shot. I've never had this error occur before!   I could not pull my journ...
    6 years ago

Hi Soph_TBL

The AccountRight 2018 company file located in the cloud looks correct at our end and should be able to receive those journals.

What I think has occurred for you is that you have been affected by a recent change to the API (which interacts with Payroll and AccountRight to pass those journals) in relation to updating the security protocols*. I would recommend going through NZ Payroll Support Note: MYOB Payroll TLS security change and download that patch for that version. Do ensure that you have NZ Payroll and AccountRight closed prior to downloading.

*Due to various circumstances the switchover was delayed until yesterday (06/02/2019) hence why it was working in the past and why it may not be working as intended now.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.