Forum Discussion

5 years ago
Solved

Deleting an incorrect transaction that has gone into reconciliation

Reconciliation -How do you delete a transaction that has gone into reconciliation but is for an incorrect amount. My Reconciliation balances but need to get rid of this transaction?

** Moderator note: Subject heading moved to post body and Subject title changed**

• Hello LyndaL2 

Thank you for your post.  I hope you will find the community forums to be a great place of shared information and knowledge.

This article from our help pages outlines ways to deal with transactions that need to be deleted after reconciling using AccountEdge Deleting or reversing a reconciled transaction

In short, you should be able to simply open the transaction and delete it from the relevant screen, however you may need to re-do your reconciliation for the period that that transaction falls in.

If this has helped in pointing you to useful information I ask that you mark this post as a solution so that others may find answers easier.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello LyndaL2 

Thank you for your post.  I hope you will find the community forums to be a great place of shared information and knowledge.

This article from our help pages outlines ways to deal with transactions that need to be deleted after reconciling using AccountEdge Deleting or reversing a reconciled transaction

In short, you should be able to simply open the transaction and delete it from the relevant screen, however you may need to re-do your reconciliation for the period that that transaction falls in.

If this has helped in pointing you to useful information I ask that you mark this post as a solution so that others may find answers easier.

LyndaL2
      User

Thanks for your help, it has successfully worked by going into the transaction and deleting it.